91 replies to this topic

#41 newmanix

newmanix

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:25 AM

If in fact all this will take place. Per my purchase, I think I will be quite impressed.

newmanix

#42 Roberto

Roberto

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

Indeed, everything you read in this post... will take place.... so I think you should be impressed from now on.. 'till release!
Best Regards

Roberto
SJO/MROC

Posted Image

#43 supercar1000

supercar1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:55 AM

NetCrew ?!

#44 340-Fan

340-Fan

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

Hi Folks

I just have one question:
When you released the A320 (i assume its in the mid-near Future ;)), how do you continue?
Are you all working on the Live!-Feature or do you build 2 groups, 1 working with the A330/340, 1 working on Live!? Or something completely diffrent?

Greetings
Tim
Cheers Tim "340-Fan"

Windows XP SP2; Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz; 3.24 GB RAM; 320MB GeForce 8800 GTS; 1TB Hard Disk Raid 0

Posted Image

#45 pilotnicco

pilotnicco

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:Aviation and hanging out with friends.

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:54 PM

So wait, just to clarify, we get like a "Base Package" which is AirSimmer Core, then we can optionally, get the AirSimmer Live, which is all the goodies, to make it ultra realistic?
Posted Image

Best Regards,
-Nicco

#46 jaguado

jaguado

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2163 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

View Postpilotnicco, on Nov 28 2008, 07:54 PM, said:

So wait, just to clarify, we get like a "Base Package" which is AirSimmer Core, then we can optionally, get the AirSimmer Live, which is all the goodies, to make it ultra realistic?

yeah, but the base package will be realistic enough to satisfy most. LIVE will be for those who want to go the extra mile I supose.
Posted Image
Core i5 4670K, 8GB ram DDR3, nVdia GTX750i, windows 8.1 64bit, Fs9.1
resolution 1920x1080.

#47 pilotnicco

pilotnicco

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:18 AM

View Postjaguado, on Nov 28 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

yeah, but the base package will be realistic enough to satisfy most. LIVE will be for those who want to go the extra mile I supose.

So the CORE is just Visual model, Panel, Sound, and dynamics, then things like FMGS, fuel planner, level of difficulty etc etc comes in Airsimmer live? Dude, badass!!
Posted Image

Best Regards,
-Nicco

#48 Joss

Joss

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:28 AM

View Postpilotnicco, on Nov 29 2008, 05:18 AM, said:

So the CORE is just Visual model, Panel, Sound, and dynamics, then things like FMGS, fuel planner, level of difficulty etc etc comes in Airsimmer live? Dude, badass!!

FMGS is part of the aircraft, so it's in the CORE that's for sure.
Posted Image
IN RAINBOWS

#49 jaguado

jaguado

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2163 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:31 AM

View Postpilotnicco, on Nov 29 2008, 04:18 AM, said:

No, you get the full on A320 sim with ALL the normal bells and wistles and as realistic as you can go in FS2004.

It's like buying a car. LIVE would be like the options list for the car. As standard you get (for example) an Audi S3. Wich comes as standard with sports seats, but if you want racing seats you have to order it optionally.

This A320 will be like a stock S3- You get a full product with everything you need, LIVE will be the optional extras, say for example you want the special 4 wheel landing gear that Air India ordered in real life, I read somewhere it will indeed be available optionally via LIVE. Say you want (nothing has been said about this) an executive interior for the A319CJ, that would be in live as well.

Get it?  ;)

If you're looking for a simple A320, honestly, don't bother with this one, stick with Project Airbus, IFDG or Overland. They look brilliant while being extremly simple to fly.

This will be so realistic, like it or not you'll have to do some revision and reading to fly it "properly"
Posted Image
resolution 1920x1080.

#50 pilotnicco

pilotnicco

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:05 AM

lol I love in the United States of America, they dont sell the Audi S3 over here. But yeah I get what your saying. Its not TOTALLY seperate, just the really really small stuff, comes seperate...
Posted Image

Best Regards,
-Nicco

#51 jaguado

jaguado

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2163 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

View Postpilotnicco, on Nov 29 2008, 07:05 AM, said:

lol I love in the United States of America, they dont sell the Audi S3 over here. But yeah I get what your saying. Its not TOTALLY seperate, just the really really small stuff, comes seperate...

That's right, small stuff, or simply different to normal.
Posted Image
resolution 1920x1080.

#52 Giancarlo Giuliano

Giancarlo Giuliano

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:09 AM

View PostNik Efimov, on Aug 10 2007, 08:53 AM, said:

The first version of Virtual Crew will consist of F/O, Purser (Cabin Crew) and Ground Crew. In addition to standard items such as pushback, callouts, etc., you'll be able to 'ask' your F/O to read out checklists, cabin crew will advice if they need something, such as galley power, in case you've forgot to turn it on, and ground crew will check the beacon to see if it's rotating before they proceed with the pushback, etc.

Later versions of Virtual Crew will have even more interactivity.

Hi Nik,

Though all this is great, I think that you guys should try to modify this a bit if possible. You see, I plan to use this sim for entertainment but also training (I happen to be A320 rated in real life as SIC). This means that I will use it mainly from the right seat in my case and don't need another F/O to help me do my job. Therefore would you guys consider to include a Virtual FO and a virtual Cap for those of use who intend to use the sim from the right seat?

Thanks,

Giancarlo

#53 panos95

panos95

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Basketball (center), Football (goalkeeper), Visual Basic 2008 and a bit of C++

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:04 AM

That would make for an excellent idea. However, I would recommend this to be developed after the release, so that we can get it faster
Posted Image
[Windows 7-FS9.1]
[Evga 780i SLI - Palit GTX 295 - Intel QX6800 @ 2,93 GhZ- Mushkin 4GB RAM - Velociraptor 300GB + Velociraptor 150GB + WD 750GB]

#54 Nik Efimov

Nik Efimov

AirSimmer Team

• Administrators
  • 1554 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:43 PM

Actually, we've recorded both PF and PNF call-outs.
For instance, when you command the gear lever up, you hear "yourself" first "Gear up!" and then hear the PNF confirm it later "("The gear is up"), that sort of thing

#55 panos95

panos95

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Basketball (center), Football (goalkeeper), Visual Basic 2008 and a bit of C++

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

Sounds good. Will there be an option to disable these sounds?

And another question concerning sounds: Will there be sounds for gear and flap deployment/retraction
Posted Image
[Windows 7-FS9.1]
[Evga 780i SLI - Palit GTX 295 - Intel QX6800 @ 2,93 GhZ- Mushkin 4GB RAM - Velociraptor 300GB + Velociraptor 150GB + WD 750GB]

#56 dermobb

dermobb

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

View PostNik Efimov, on Aug 7 2007, 08:05 PM, said:

AirSimmer Live! is what we decided to call all the Extra features that we are going to supply with our Core Products.
What it means to YOU
Most importantly, each customer who purchases an AirSimmer Core Product is AUTOMATICALLY subscribed to all AirSimmer Live! features FREE OF CHARGE

has enything changed since then, or why are people (in some of the last posts) talking about extra payment concerning "Live!"???
greetings

Nils

[Pentium M 1,73 GHz || 1,5 GB RAM || ATI X700 Mobility 256MB || XP Home (32 Bit) + SP3 || FS 9.1 + no CD crack]

#57 Nik Efimov

Nik Efimov

AirSimmer Team

• Administrators
  • 1554 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:27 AM

I guess it's a misunderstanding on their part. Live!  will be available for buyers of Core products at no charge.

RE: Sounds
Yes, you will be able to turn off Virtual Crew.
Yes, you will hear the gear extending sounds, but not flaps - you most definitely can't hear the flap motors from the cockpit.

#58 James

James

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:19 AM

View PostNik Efimov, on Dec 14 2008, 05:27 AM, said:

Yes, you will be able to turn off Virtual Crew.

Will it be possible to disable only the captain voice, so that I can make the call-outs with my own voice?
This is not possible in FS2Crew, but I replaced all the captain wavs with zero-volume wavs and now I can say all the call-outs and standard phraseology myself.
Posted Image
Core i7 - 920 @ 3.6 GHz - 6 GB RAM - Win 7 64
Nvidia GTX 285 - Iiyama 26" @ 1920 x 1200

#59 craneduitre

craneduitre

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

What is NetCrew ?

#60 jaguado

jaguado

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2163 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

View PostNik Efimov, on Dec 14 2008, 05:27 AM, said:

Yes, you will hear the gear extending sounds, but not flaps - you most definitely can't hear the flap motors from the cockpit.

But you can hear the flap handle can't you? it produces a distinct sound, well reproduced in some of the freeware soundpacks out there.
Posted Image
resolution 1920x1080.