12 replies to this topic

#1 Starfighter24

Starfighter24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

I everyone...
I purchased the basic version some time ago and I didn't ask for a refound because I saw the potential that the advanced version could have. But now there is no news about that version. Is the project still alive?  On internet and youtube there are videos of the advanced version, why some users already have it?
Regards

#2 Robbin636

Robbin636

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

for me dead project, I do not think there will be a continuation.could be the largest and most sophisticated reproduction of the 320-level simulation without compromise.

#3 Starfighter24

Starfighter24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

But why on youtube you can see some users who have the advanced version? How did they get that?

#4 projetsama320

projetsama320

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

Hello Dear

I have purchased yesterday airsimmer software, I install it on my pc and after my antivirus detect a Trojan that is the name  (Trojan-Ransom.32.Gimemo.uzuw) that comes from AirSimmerA32X_L.dll
I do not know what to do I can not start the flight simulator Fs2004 with Airsimmer A320 aircraft.
I do not want to be disappointed with my purchase, help me to solve this problem Pls.
you can send me the answer on this email: projetsama320@yahoo.fr

Best Regard
Sam

#5 jmrtlara

jmrtlara

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Sam,

You're better off asking this on the Support Forums. There's tons of explanation there that will answer this question.
Posted Image

Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit / FS9.1
Intel i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz, GeForce GT430 1GB, 4GB RAM
www.flyvblue.org

#6 Gonzo

Gonzo

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

they have the advanced version, because they are part of the advanced test team
Posted Image

#7 jaco

jaco

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

an what can we do to have it? as we are user of this product (basic) can we expect something or no? personally i would be so interseted to have the advance

#8 Mr.Dee

Mr.Dee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hello Airsimmers :) ,
I am new to this Forum, but i read already a lot of threads.
Will an advanced version released or not? Because i am thinking to buy the Basic Version of this great A320 or is it better to wait until the advanced version is ready?

Thank You

#9 Anders

Anders

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Flying, travelling, food & drinks, scubadiving

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

The Advanced version will most likely never see the light of day. It's been planned for a long time now, but nothing has happened. The basic is still the best A320 for FS9 by far - if you set it up correct, and follow the tips and tricks you find in here.
The "advanced" version you see on youtube, is posted by those who are members of the extended team (testing the advanced version), but this is not available for us regular users.
So, if you are a FS9 users, this bus is the best one you will find, and can be recommended (at least by me...hehe).

Cheers,
Anders Westlund

Posted Image

windows 7 64 bit -SP1
AMD Athlon II X2 250 processor 3ghz, 4gb ram, nvidia geforce 6600, gigabyte GM-MA770-UD3(motherboard)

#10 Mr.Dee

Mr.Dee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

Ok Thank You :)
i hope that an advanced version is anytime available. So long i will wait :D

Greetings

#11 opl340

opl340

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Plane and glider piloting

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

just a dead project by now...
too many people involved for a unfinished product meeting only half expectations...
the project would have been perfect, but nobody ever communicated the essential, and thus since... wow! 2011 at least!
today even initial beta tester team is literally out of the project without any warning or thanks or something decent to explain why they're out.
AirSimmer test team pilot
Intel QX9550 QuadCore @2.83Ghz; nVidia 8800GTX 768Mo; 4Go PC6400 CL2 4-4-3-5 G-Skill; Saitek X52 ; windows 7 64bits

Posted Image

#12 dreamliner_1

dreamliner_1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

View Postopl340, on 07 February 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

too many people involved for a unfinished product meeting only half expectations...
the project would have been perfect, but nobody ever communicated the essential, and thus since... wow! 2011 at least!
today even initial beta tester team is literally out of the project without any warning or thanks or something decent to explain why they're out.

That sounds so sad.

Why they still selling this product? Is the Airsimmer's team trying to recover their outlay with hopeful users ? :/

#13 Starfighter24

Starfighter24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

View Postdreamliner_1, on 22 March 2014 - 01:32 AM, said:

View Postopl340, on 07 February 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

That sounds so sad.

Why they still selling this product? Is the Airsimmer's team trying to recover their outlay with hopeful users ? :/

Yes that's really sad. I know that the project is dead but all the people that bought this product at least they deserve an explenation.