5 replies to this topic

#1 kurty

kurty

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hi guys I'm so ready to buy this Awesome Designed bird but first year of release there was too many problems. Can someone tell me its fixed or most of them are fixed? I'm thinking to buy it tomorrow.

#2 Rafal

Rafal

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:aviation, photography, maps, science, freethought, ambient, chillout, veganism

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

It is absolutely the best FS9 Airbus avaialable now and most probably ever (nobody will make another for FS9 I guess).
But no, it is not 100% bug-free. These are no stopovers, but they require patience and some extra involment on your side.
There are sticky guides and other posts around helping you solve most of the known bugs.

The best thing is this addon is bought via the Flight1 wrapper, so once you decide it is not for you, you can get your money back within 30 days.

Good luck! :)
Rafal Haczek

Posted Image

i5 2500k 3.3 GHz, GTX 560Ti 1GB, Z68, 2x4 GB RAM DDR3 Corsair Vengeance, WD Caviar 500 GB 7200 rpm, Corsair HX750W PSU,
Cooler Master Elite 430 case, Samsung P2370 WS 23", Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, FS9.1

#3 Coltrane

Coltrane

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Jazz and Airbus

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

Listen to Rafal. It'll take sometime to make the bird fly, but once you have managed all the known issues you'll reap what you have sown.
Intel i5 2500K 3.3Ghz - Nvidia 9800GT 1GB 256bit DDR3 - Gskill RAM 2x2GB 1600 CL9 - ASrock H61 - 500GB HD - Thermaltake Contac 21 cooler

Posted Image

#4 kurty

kurty

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Awesome I'll get it tonight then.

#5 Marcos Miranda

Marcos Miranda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

Hi guys

I´ve had some problems with my a320. Since some months ago, when I try to run it, after the fs9 charged it, the flights displays in cockpit disappear totally and the real function too.

The engines are working and I can hear their sound. The 2D panel isn´t shown.

So I can´t imagine what´s happening and I´d like to know if someone can help me!

I´ve attached a picture that shows what I´m saying.

Thanks

#6 FLEX1978

FLEX1978

Guru

• Customer Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

Marcos,

Can you either post this in the tech forum or PM me.

Regards
Rob Prest

Posted Image