• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 alanbyrne

alanbyrne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

hi all,, I am new to airsimmers a320 flown wilco for a while.. however I started a flight today from LEAL to EIDW I calculated my fuel etc and began the flight after I took off I started to climb out and fly my route after 30,000ft I noticed the aircraft rate of climb was just at 300ft a min and seemed to be struggling to gain altitude I was climbing to 390ft,, so I engaged vertical speed and manually entered 1000ft to see how it would climb all seemed well until I came to a 60 degree turn and as the aircraft turned it seemed fine but when It came to levelling the wings it began to drop the left wing then the right and then the left again it was all over the place I had to disengage the ap and manually control it back to level after a lot of effort the wings levelled,,, any ideas why ????????

#2 mpurps

mpurps

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

High Alan,

this bug occurs in both, the IAE and the CFM model. I have not found any fix for this, a workaround is to switch off some of the sec (1 and 3(?)) in the overhead to limit the effect. I have always problems with the spoilers, first with the IAE only but recently also with the CFM model, following those oscillations.

Greets
Martin

#3 AAA578

AAA578

Guru

• Customer Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

Hi please register your product with the forums the link is at the top left of the page

http://www.airsimmer...?app=regproduct

Technical support will only be given in the technical support forums, and your question may have already been answered.
KIRK CHRISTIE
Posted Image
Windows 7 64bit Asus P8P67 Pro Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30Ghz ASUS GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 @ 910MHz 8GB DDR3 RAM