#1 1FD2

1FD2

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Hello,

Firstly and foremost, this isn't a rant or anything of the sort. The product currently available (the Basic) is good. I enjoy how the fly by wire feels when the aircraft is hand flown, and it just seems a nice aircraft to use (especially as it's for FS9).

However, I write regarding the Extended Team/Advanced Version. Lots of customers purchased the Basic on the premise that we'll be supplied continuous updates (Regardless of the 30 day money back scheme offered by Flight1), I do think the attitude of "if you don't like it or it doesn't work for you, then get a refund". What I think is more of a kick in the teeth is that there are many users who purchased the Basic, but have been given the Extended Version (After the Extended Team recruitment limit was reached).

For example, I was talking to a guy on some FS Forums, who has the Extended Version (after being sent it by a member on the Airsimmer forums). I've also read various reviews on forums of the Airsimmer A320 where by users have the Extended Version. I don't understand why people are still being given the Extended Version, yet most of Airsimmers customers are not allowed or able to access these variants (Of which many of the problems are fixed which are present in the Basic). Surely, it would make more sense to offer both new customers and existing customers who have patiently waited and stayed loyal to Airsimmer the Extended Version. I think it's quite unpractical how certain users are being allowed a version which is blocked to everyone else.

I'd love to have the opportunity to have the Extended Version, I fly a lot in FS (I have been flying for years), and I have really studied the Airbus systems. I would assume that I could offer constructive feedback on the current Extended Version, like many users who have the Basic version.

Whilst I know this post is a futile attempt to see if the team at Airsimmer will roll out the Extended Version as a purchasable upgrade or stand alone product, I see no harm in sharing my views.

#2 FLEX1978

FLEX1978

Guru

• Customer Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Hey FD,

Firstly no one outside of the Team should be given out copies of the extended, in fact it could cause problems for both users if for some reason they have to reinstall the product and both have the same keys.

My personal opinion is those customers that have been patient should most definitely be rewarded, however that is all I am going to say on a public forum.

I've just got home and have a few things to get through, will send you an email hopefully to night, if not during the day tomorrow. I will leave the post but am going to have to lock this since it could potentially get out of hand.

Cheers
Rob Prest

Posted Image