4 replies to this topic

#1 SergioGuevara

SergioGuevara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

Hello,

I purchased the Airsimmer A320 Basic and everything is going ok. but when in the forum I press "Product Registration" for acces to the Support Forum, a page appears showing me an error: "Oops! Something went wrong!" and below it says: "For product registration, please use AirSimmer skin. Skin switcher is at the left lower corner of the screen." but I can´t find it. what i have to do for registrate the product?.

#2 deltaguy

deltaguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:54 AM

It tells me that I hav already registered, but I can't see the support topics and I can't get a response from anyone at Air Simmer.

#3 FLEX1978

FLEX1978

Guru

• Customer Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

Sergio, what browser are you using?

@Delta guy,  I don't see any messages from you, please contact me via PM with the details you used to register, also please let me know if you have tried to setup multiple accounts.
Rob Prest

Posted Image

#4 kc30459

kc30459

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:10 PM

need major help activationg product. just got it and its giving me problems. dont need to feel like i wasted $40 <_<

#5 pschlute

pschlute

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:20 AM

View Postkc30459, on 26 November 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

need major help activationg product. just got it and its giving me problems. dont need to feel like i wasted $40 <_<

You will stand a better chance of getting "major help" if you actually detail what the problems are !