3 replies to this topic

#1 LorenzoB

LorenzoB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

Hi,

I have been thinking about buying the Air Simmer for quite some time already. However, I am still unsure about my decision.

Hence, I would like to ask you guys whether you can recommend it based on my expectation (see below).

I would also love to have an answer whether there will ever be the "advanced" version?

Best Regards,

Lorenzo B.

What the Air Simmer should be able to do:

- Good Flight Dynmaics
- FMGS which is able to manage a "normal" flight from "A to B":
- AP/ATHR " " " " "
- Nice sound, graphics...

THANK YOU! :)

#2 Shahen

Shahen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

Hello, here's what items will normally work for you
1-
2-
3+
4+

#3 MarkRey

MarkRey

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Guitar and bass, FS and aviation, scifi

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

1 2 and 3 are deeply inter-related as you would realize - this is where the bugs/workarounds in the product reside. But many of us have been able to achieve fmgs guided and enjoyable flight A to B.
4 - outstanding in every way.

Personally I would not recommend this to anyone looking for standard mid/high end aircraft 'release candidate' stability we got from other developers. That is just a fact acknowledged long ago by AS themselves - there ARE bugs. What we have is a diamond in the rough that only die hard Airbus fans tend to stick with. Lastly - remember it's a Flight1 product - 30 days to see if it works for you.

Me, I kept it because the positives eventually outweighed the negatives - at it's best it is a fabulously immersive Airbus experience.
Regards
Mark

#4 Sunburst

Sunburst

Expert

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

Re Advanced version, who knows? There has been no news on that for a very long time. I still live in hope though.