4 replies to this topic

#1 micromddog

micromddog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:34 PM

Hello
how i can contact the technical support?
I can't use the airsimmer a320 basic.
i bought the airsimmer a320 basic but i have always problem after installation. The installation it's ok and well but when i trying to open a320 aircraft fs9 said me that airsimmer aircraft is not loading. I don't find a valid support, only a flight1 forum, where people not technicians trying to help me.
I suppose that the problem is during installation because it's like not unlock in correct way the validation code.
Infact i found another old airsimmer a320 in torrent i downloaded it and when i install it with my certificate number i can play with a320 basic but only for 1 time.
If i want to reuse it afte 1 day(for example) i must uninstall and reinstall it.
I've windows 7 64 bit (I already verify firewall, user autorization, antivirus, Ecc...)

In attachment screenschot

Thanks in advance.

Micro

#2 pschlute

pschlute

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:00 AM

You need to validate the product with the tabletPC then update the product. If you are unable to do so contact Flight1 for support.

#3 micromddog

micromddog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:52 AM

thanks for a good reply!!!  It's about 1 mounth that Uninstall and reinstall it.  when I put certificate number and click on request activation the system said me that product number is valid and activated... i already contacted flight1 support and they said me to contact airsimmer support.  I know only that is not serious from you...  how I can resolve my problem?? I paid 40 euros!!!!!

#4 micromddog

micromddog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:53 AM

are you a technical support?? how I can contact they??

#5 pschlute

pschlute

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:17 AM

i am not support, just an airsimmer customer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Technical Support, Support