• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 George

George

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hello i need your advise. I am building the cockpit for the a320 with parts from many suppliers and i am using pm as a software. Recently i have download airsimmer a320 and i have test it with two of my friends wich they are actually real pilots of the a320 and we have cocnlude that the airsimmer a320 aircraft is the most closing aircraft to the real a320 currenlty on market. Now i want to ask if there is any possibility to interface the systems and gauges of airsimmer a320 with the pm software or if airsimmer a320 can provide options for the gauges to run on multiple pc's or multi monitors for the captain and fo as well. About the fly by wire of the airsimmer a320 can i use it with pm software as a separate module? Many thanks.

#2 real A320 pilot

real A320 pilot

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

how much it s going to cost you to build your own sim...40'000$?

#3 WestAir

WestAir

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

A good A320 sim (hydraulic platform included), if you actually buy an old airbus shell being sold by one of those share companies, can go for about $32-35,000 USD. If you don't actually buy a real Airbus cockpit to use as a shell/frame/base, and have it built (then buy the chairs, carpets, blah blah) - it'll probably be about $5-10,000 more. (There are companies that sell the chopped up sections, such as the flight deck & nose, for about $20k)

I did the research and made some phone calls for an aviation university before.

Microsoft Vista Home Premium 64-bit | Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.34GHz
8GB RAM | Nvidia 9800GTX | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 | Microsoft Flight Simulator X

#4 Guest_CRM320_*

Guest_CRM320_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

These guys should have all you need to build a 320 : http://www.flightdecksolutions.com

Regards
D

#5 Jo

Jo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

hello

i have a problem in my simulator because the the cockpit lights. when i turn on the cockpit lights, my simulator stop working and not respond and close..anyone ever had this problem? please i need help.. i like Airsimmer and is the plane that I fly more. I can not fly at night..

#6 FLEX1978

FLEX1978

Guru

• Customer Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

Please Post  this in the tech forum with your pc specs.

Regards
Rob Prest

Posted Image