6 replies to this topic

#1 Himmel

Himmel

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:17 AM

Guys, I want to order FCU front panels from the workshop, but the dimensins are the problem. I guess you have measured everything from the airbus, can you help the cockpit builders with the dimensions or templates of the cockpit layout? The most I need are the dimensions of EFIS and FCU front panels.
And another question: I plan to use 19" wide LCD for the main screens. I guess it can be quite large and won't fit the panel, exceeding the level of a glareshield cover. Do I guess correct and it is the best to find 17" wide monitors (not too easy to find these days)?
Posted Image

#2 A32x Flier

A32x Flier

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:37 PM

View PostHimmel, on Mar 30 2008, 02:17 AM, said:

Guys, I want to order FCU front panels from the workshop, but the dimensins are the problem. I guess you have measured everything from the airbus, can you help the cockpit builders with the dimensions or templates of the cockpit layout? The most I need are the dimensions of EFIS and FCU front panels.
And another question: I plan to use 19" wide LCD for the main screens. I guess it can be quite large and won't fit the panel, exceeding the level of a glareshield cover. Do I guess correct and it is the best to find 17" wide monitors (not too easy to find these days)?

Try to contact Renaud after having a look to his website
I guess he will probably better answer your queries than us.

#3 Vasilius

Vasilius

AirSimmer team

• Root Admin
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:20 AM

nd.jpg
Vasiliy Kondratiev, Senior Developer
Posted Image
If it's Boeing, I'm not going.

#4 Air Berlin 112 E

Air Berlin 112 E

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

View PostHimmel, on 30 March 2008 - 12:17 AM, said:

Perfect A320 dimension page is here: http://www.simpit.de...dim/page_01.htm

#5 flygva

flygva

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:12 AM

View PostHimmel, on 30 March 2008 - 12:17 AM, said:

Hello,

I have a FCu to sell if wan to see, go to  this page:

http://www.airsimmer...?showtopic=7588

for pictures!

If you want more information, you'er welcome to ask ;-)

Best regards
Flygva

#6 Landing

Landing

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

First of all, please excuse me if the questions that follow have been laid. Long ago I did not come on the forum.

I do not use FSX only because there in Airsimmer. But I've seen on other simulators are: X-Plane 10 on an Airbus A320, the function test engine is possible and the ADIRS

these functions are they planned for a future update?

Posted Image

Posted Image

This will permit us to follow the procedure for the preparation of the cockpit as is the formal procedure

See video
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PILOT AFR570 / ZI018

#7 FLEX1978

FLEX1978

Guru

• Customer Support
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Hi,

It is already implemented, unfortunately not available for download http://www.airsimmer...?showtopic=8373
Rob Prest

Posted Image