• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 populuz

populuz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:44 PM

Hello, I am planning to buy your software, I am especially interested in your callouts, but first I would like to know if the callouts included in your basic package I can use them with other programs, they are in wav, mp3 or any readable format, easy to run with my programming use o not use your software. I can use them to be executed by other programs.
Regards

David

#2 real A320 pilot

real A320 pilot

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:21 AM

View Postpopuluz, on 20 March 2010 - 07:44 PM, said:

Hello, I am planning to buy your software, I am especially interested in your callouts, but first I would like to know if the callouts included in your basic package I can use them with other programs, they are in wav, mp3 or any readable format, easy to run with my programming use o not use your software. I can use them to be executed by other programs.
Regards

David

call out will be with the advanced version.

#3 vortex777

vortex777

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:40 PM

View Postreal A320 pilot, on 21 March 2010 - 03:21 AM, said:

View Postpopuluz, on 20 March 2010 - 07:44 PM, said:

Regards

David

call out will be with the advanced version.

It is also included in Basic! :)